LCDC is committed to promoting economic development in Lake County. Part of this goal includes close communication with the cities to highlight their change & growth. Our news & articles will now feature a different city or one larger economic development topic in the county.
Mayor Dennis Morley & Economic Development Coordinator, Judy Moran.
- Culver’s is set to open at 34820 Vine St in early June.
- Clean Express Auto Wash opened at 33721 Vine St. the beginning of this year.
- The first new home of Washington Place is complete. The 33 lot development of single-family homes, built by Ryan Homes, is on the former Washington Elementary School site. This is the first new development in Eastlake since the 90’s,
- On the former Taft School site, a 29-lot, single-family home subdivision has been approved in planning and will begin after the Washington Place development is complete.
- Castaway’s scheduled to open at 196 E. Island Drive in June, making a total of four lakefront restaurants for the city.