LCDC is committed to promoting economic development in Lake County. Part of this goal includes close communication with the cities to highlight their change & growth. Our news & articles will now feature a different city or one larger economic development topic in the county.
City Manager – Ken Fillipiak
Economic Development Administrator – Kelly Conrad
- Cleveland Clinic Mentor Hospital under construction, with a scheduled opening for 2023.
- A new Panera Bread coming in front of Marc’s.
- A new car wash on 306 behind McDonalds.
- Thirty new residential lots at Mallard Ct. & Dove Lane
- A new Classic Genesis is being built on the Classic Campus.
- Noodles & Company will be located in front of Meijer in the previous Brueggar’s Bagels location.
- Expansion of Mum Industries on Tyler Blvd.
- Blue Falls Carwash underway at 5786 Heisley Rd.
- GetGo by Giant Eagle on Center St.
- New Norton Parkway Office Building underway.
- Buyer’s Products headquarters & distribution center expansion.
- New Starbucks on Tyler next to Taco Bell
- Trader Joe’s – February 7th at 9474 Mentor Ave.
- Nostalgia Lounge – February 17th at 8484 Mentor Ave.
- Raising Cane’s – April 19th at 6880 Center St.
- Condado Tacos opened on May 26th at 7720 Mentor Ave.