LCDC is committed to promoting economic development in Lake County. Part of this goal includes close communication with the cities to highlight their change & growth. Our news & articles will now feature a different city or one larger economic development topic in the county.
Administrator – Andy Rose
- Sheetz location coming to Capital Parkway and State Route 44.
- Eagle Pointe Residential Development underway off Colburn Rd.
- Clean Classic Auto Wash at Southwest corner of Crile Road and Gold Court.
- Steven Douglas Corp. to build a new headquarters and manufacturing facility on Discovery Lane by summer 2023.
- Cometic Gasket Inc. to expand their current facility on Auburn Road.
- Ordnance Technology Service Inc. moved to Concord Township at 10950 Wellness Way.
- A new ice cream shop in the works for the township, more details to come.
- Mary’s Diner – May 13th at 7649 Crile Road.
- Woofgang Bakery – April 23rd at 7651Crile Road.
- Ranpak Industries on 7990 Auburn Road completed their remodel.